<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37452300?origin\x3dhttp://itsjuzcomplicated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



Ps


break the silence



melodies


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


darlinks

  • Amantha
  • Bernice
  • bmcb
  • Cherlyn
  • Chole
  • Doreen
  • Fang Jun
  • Jacquelyn
  • Krystal
  • LiHui
  • Li Ting
  • Li Xin
  • Mahorela
  • Tracy

  • long gone


    credits

    orangeeeeyy Missyan

    Monday, November 13, 2006

    Eventhough we may be not the best band, but our band hav this veri "united " spirit. We treat evey band member equally and show each other respect. This month we hav been busily practicisin the choice for S.Y.F. This will be my first experience joinin S.Y.F....so excited leh but a little worry also cause on that day don noe wat bad things might happen. But i think the experience we gained from it is the most important. I hope the band will grow together n i'm sure when I leave next year - I'll bring along the most precious memories wif me. I'll miss my section members...sob sob...flute section rockz man...go go all the way...jia you
    This year, our most dearest senior is goin to leave....just wish her all the best le!!!


    rained @ 2:50 AM