<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37452300?origin\x3dhttp://itsjuzcomplicated.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



Ps


break the silence



melodies


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


darlinks

  • Amantha
  • Bernice
  • bmcb
  • Cherlyn
  • Chole
  • Doreen
  • Fang Jun
  • Jacquelyn
  • Krystal
  • LiHui
  • Li Ting
  • Li Xin
  • Mahorela
  • Tracy

  • long gone


    credits

    orangeeeeyy Missyan

    Friday, January 19, 2007

    hmm...the first entry for year 2007...let's say wat happened today..
    today we had some sort of performance so we're required to wear the long-sleeve shirt with a vest...it's like so hot lol...the worst is we hav to button up the top button & put on our ties...I'm just drenched!Sweating like wat man...almost everyone commended tat we looked like waiters & waitresses...because of the high-heel shoes, my legs hurt, I'm still more used to wearing flat; comfortable shoes...some more complaints to go...yesterday we participated in some kind of competition & I was just hoping tat we would at least win sth but no man we just recieved the certificate of participation...wat is this lol...all of us put in so much effort & end up with nothing...actually I hav already predicted beforehand, it's just I think too much...It's like we're the only one who prepared the boards but still resulted tat the school who didn't really do tat much -got the first prize;it's just ridiculous!!


    rained @ 6:42 AM